Our exclusive Santi Deluxe Heated BZ400 Extreme Undersuit Set with Heated Gloves is a ready-to-dive ultimate heating system with Santi’s new-generation Blue Power battery and connection valve of your choice.
Slip on the undersuit and gloves, plug in power and don your drysuit as you would for a warm and comfortable dive with over two hours of run-time on this power-horse battery while using the undersuit and gloves simultaneously.
This set is perfect for divers who need more insulation than can be provided by ‘passive’ non-heated undersuits and is a full-blown heated system for those exceptionally cold, deep or long dives.
Santi Deluxe Heated BZ400 Extreme Undersuit Set includes
- Santi Heated BZ400 Extreme Undersuit
- Santi Heated Gloves 2.0 with cables
- Santi Blue Power Battery 28Ah with a charger
- Santi Drysuit Connector or Thermovalve 303 (⏎ Read the difference)
Santi BZ400 Extreme Heated Undersuit
Santi BZ400 Extreme Heated Undersuit is designed to comprehensively protect the whole body of a diver from the cold. The heated undersuit heats the trunk, thighs and arms evenly.
The BZ400 Extreme Heated Undersuit is designed to be worn on top of a thin base layer allowing most of the generated heat to be passed directly to the diver’s body.
The heated Santi undersuit gives you the best thermal protection underwater. It keeps you warm and comfortable while heating, even when the batteries are low or completely drained.
The new generation of heating wire is covered with ultra-soft, silicone isolation resistant to breaking. Innovative, synthetic power cable is resistant to high temperatures and cuts.
- Operating time on 24Ah battery: approx. 2h 30min – 3h
- Made of BZ400 (420g/m2) Thinsulate™
- Built in heating glove wires
- Handy pocket on waist for power cord
- P-valve hose opening
- Net cuffs with rubber loops for thumbs
- Elastic gussets under the armpits
- Two side pockets
- Elastic waist band
- Two way entry zipper
- Foot straps
- Maximum heating temperature 45°C
- Heating power: 110 W
- Safety switch prevents from overheating
- Wires covered with ultra-soft silicone resistant to breaking
- Power cable resistant to high temperatures and cuts
- Undersuit bag included
FREE “Made to Fit” service
Very few divers require a totally made to measure suit due to the wide range of standard sizes available from Santi Diving. With this in mind, Santi offers a free of charge Made-to-Fit service to any standard size Santi Undersuit ordered, sculpting standard suits to a divers’ measurements.
With your Santi Deluxe Heated BZ400 Extreme Undersuit Set order, you can request up to 4 changes (ranging from 2 to 5 cm) to any of the standard size measurements listed under chest, inner arm, biceps, forearm, waist, hips, inner leg, thigh, calf or body trunk on the Santi size chart.
Santi Heated Gloves 2.0
Santi Heated Gloves 2.0 are very soft and do not hinder movements. The thin heating cables are arranged and sewn to be practically imperceptible. Under your dry glove you don’t feel the difference – is it your normal gloves or the heated ones? But you can feel the difference in the comfort you experience.
Hands are the first to get cold. When chilled and numb, they cause discomfort. But they are also incapable of properly handling inflators or valves, taking pictures or videoing. Capable hands are also helpful if you want to quickly escape troubles underwater.
Evenly distributed heating wiring that allows for freedom of movement in palms. The gloves keep your hands warm even when the heating is not on.
Heated Gloves can be easily connected to Santi Heated Vest or Undersuits without additional cables.
- Includes: gloves and cables
- Breathable fabric
- Maximum heating temperature 45°C
- Maximum heating power: 36W (pair)
- Maximum operating voltage: 12V
Thermovalve or Drysuit Connector?
Both the Santi Thermovalve 303 and the Drysuit Connector are used to connect an external power source to your Santi heated vest, heated gloves or heated undersuit. Both are available in Apeks or SiTech fittings.
The Santi Drysuit Connector does this by being attached to your existing drysuit inflation valve, continuing to use the original valve for inflation and running power through the connector element. It adds 19mm height to your valve.
Thermovalve 303’s great advantage is placing the cable with the E/O connector in the down position, with the possibility of turning the head by 270 degrees, which allows for trouble-free connection of the hopper cable both in the position of the connector to the right and left.
Read our SANTI Thermovalve and Drysuit Connector comparison
Santi Blue Power Battery
The Santi Blue Power Battery Large – 28Ah marks the beginning of a new generation of batteries dedicated to the Santi heating system(s) with double the power of the new Blue Power Medium 14Ah battery.
Uniting modern technology and contemporary electronics, the Santi Blue Power battery will allow you to enjoy uninterrupted and unflagging heat comfort over time.
With its two settings, the Santi Blue Power battery allows 2 levels of heating and independent, non-invasive (field) replacement of the power cable if necessary.
Several important features distinguish the Santi Blue Power battery from other batteries available on the market:
- The ability to maintain a stable voltage level, thus maintaining a constant heating temperature throughout the battery’s run time during a dive.
- Two levels of constant voltage output set by the user as needed: (1) For typical heating power needed – Operated at 11V; (2) For higher heating power needed – Operated at 12V
- A new ergonomic design of the E/O cord connector with two LEDs
- Audible and luminous indication of the battery mode along with an indication of low charge level.
- Anti-slip casing and ergonomic shape are particularly useful on the surface.
- The possibility of simple field replacement of the E/O cord cable in the selected length without having to send it for service.
- A new failure-free piezoelectric button.
Maximum operating times
- Santi Heated undersuit (110W): 3h
- Santi Heated vest (55W): 6h
- Santi Heated gloves (36W): 10h
- Santi Heated undersuit with gloves (146W): 2h 20min
- Santi Heated vest with gloves (91W): 3h 30min
What does the value represented in watt-hours mean?
Santi Blue Power batteries are available in two capacities, medium (14Ah) and large (28Ah).
In the case of the 198Wh Blue Power Medium 14Ah Battery setting the diver will have 198W of power to use in one hour. The diver will have 99W to use in two hours, and in four hours, about 45W.
Santi’s heating vest has 55W + heating gloves 36W – a total of 91W. So 198Wh with a 14Ah battery will allow the equipment to be used for: 198Wh / 91W = 2.17h or about 2 hours and 10 minutes.
The heating gloves have 36W. So 397Wh with Blue Power Large 28Ah will allow heating gloves for: 397 Wh / 36W = 11.02h or about 11 hours.
The above result is also affected by the temperature at which the battery operates.
What systems can the Santi Blue Power battery be used for?
Whichever one of the two batteries you use, the Santi Blue Power battery is dedicated only to powering the Santi heating system components. The technology used in the batteries is not compatible with other devices.
DOWNLOAD: Blue Power Battery Manual
Want to know which batteries can be used with SANTI heating systems and decide which suits you best? Check out our Comprehensive Review of Batteries for SANTI Heating.