The Santi 24Ah Battery is manufactured with hi-tech rechargeable Li-Ion cells which offer high discharge current. As a result, it may be used to supply power to equipment items which require 200W in total.
An E/O cord connector, piezo switch and over-pressure valve are on the top section of the battery canister. The battery canister has a built-in belt loop on the side.
The battery is designed to supply power to Santi heated systems but may also be used with Halcyon Primary Diving Lights with an e/o connection.
Built in LED
One touch is enough to turn the battery on. The built-in blue LED on the e/o cord lights up when the battery is switched on or is being charged.
After each switch-on, the power status is presented. The number of blue LED flashes on the e/o cord indicates the charge level. After this “power level check”, the battery resumes standard mode, characterised by a constant LED light.
- 3 flashes: 60%-100% charged
- 2 flashes: 30-60% charged
- 1 flash: under 30% charged
Santi 24Ah Battery operating times
- Santi Heated Undersuit: 2hrs 30min
- Santi Heated Vest: 5hrs
- Santi Heated Gloves: 9hrs
- Santi Undersuit + Gloves: 2hrs
- Santi Vest + Gloves: 3hrs 15min
Santi 24Ah Battery technical info
- Height: 27cm / Diameter: 7.4cm / Weight: 1.8kg
- E/O cord length: 35cm
- Charging time: 14 hours
- Operation depth: 100m
- E/O cord connector with unique led illumination
- Piezo switch
- Belt loop (no need for clamps)
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Material: polyacetal, POM, Delrin
- Charger input current: 1.8A
- Charger output voltage: 12.6VDC
- Output current: 3A
- Charger USB output: 5VDC 1A
- Charger output power: 90W