The Halcyon Weighted Harness Pocket combines the features of the Halcyon bellows pocket with the utility to place weight needed ballast.
Space on a diver’s harness waist belt is always at a premium, and this pocket also serves as a handy way to tuck the long hose if the diver is not carrying a canister light.
Two tri glides allow the diver to secure the pocket to either Halcyon Cinch Harness ACB holders or the waist strap of a standard harness. The pocket can be secured to either side of the diver’s waist.
Halcyon Weighted Harness Pocket features
- Attaches to harness strap.
- Rigid design allows tucking of a long hose at the diver’s hip.
- Constructed from 1000 denier nylon, with hook and loop style closure flap
- Drain holes secured by SS grommets
- Internal pocket for Halcyon diver’s notebook
- Two internal shock-cord loops for attaching accessories
- Zip closure compartment for small accessories; small pocket contains two shock-cord loops
- Easily mounted on your BC system using the attached trim glides.