This is the first design in the world that uses energy-efficient and reliable high-power LEDs, with a large Li-Ion package. The strength and texture of the flash causes the flash sequences from the TROJAN strobe to be visible in water with poor transparency. In water where the transparency is relatively good, the flashes of the stroboscope are visible even from several dozen metres.
- Given the long working time and the extended operational depth, it makes it undoubtedly the number one in its category. –
- Operational depth: 150m
- Light bulb Colour: white, cold type LED shining in 5 directions
- Flash mode; sequence 5x flash with very rapid pulse.
- Working time at full power, min 15 h after reducing the voltage in the package, automatic transition to flashes from one central diode.
- Working time at full power in water about 2 degrees Celsius: min 10h followed by switching to 1 diode.
- Power supply; 11.1V 3.4Ah Li-Ion battery pack secured against excessive discharging and overcharging, charged via a waterproof plug protected by a nut with a face seal.