The Mens Kwark Navy Undersuit is intended for divers swimming in very cold waters, using laminated dry suits.
The material was produced on special order for the U.S. Army Special Forces Divers, in order to meet all the required parameters for long-diving in cold waters.
Thermally, the Navy Undersuit is the equivalent to traditional warmers based on Thinsulate weighing about 400 g/m. However, the Navy has many advantages which users of such conventional warmers can only dream of.
- The primary advantage of the NAVY is its flexibility. This is NOT the bulky and awkward ‘medieval knight armour’ which cold water warmers are normally associated with.
- It is very comfortable and gives you a full range of motion.
- It’s easy to put on a dry suit over it, the Navy doesn’t roll up
- It provides very good air flow.
- It is very light, weighing less than 1.5 kg.
- Compared to conventional warmers, it can reduce the ballast by at least 2kg.
- Maintains great thermal comfort, including after flooding.
- Perfectly wicks perspiration away from the body.
- It is very well impregnated anti-bacterially and does not smell.
- Dries in a few hours (after complete flooding or washing).
- There is no limit to the number of washing cycles and it can be safely spin-dried.
- Tailor-made durable flat seams provide ultimate comfort.
- It is soft and pleasant to the touch. It does not rub or irritate the skin.
- Custom options possible to choose a colour of the thread