The products here are made of Polartec Aqua Shell from Windblock which is a very comfortable alternative for a traditional thin dry suit undergarments.
Kwark Aquashell works out great beneath neoprene dry suits or laminates – while diving in warm water (over 12C), and as an additional lining underneath another light undergarment (e.g. 200 g/m2) – while diving in cold water.
It is an ideal solution for hot sweltering weather when a diver requires an undergarment when diving but also has to conduct some surface related activities.
- Short 4 cm stand-up collar keeps your neck warm, but does not clash with a dry suit insulation.
- Single zipper in men’s model is long enough to allow to use a toilet comfortably. In a women’s model (on request) the zipper reaches to the back and is very comfortable while using a toilet without a need to take off the whole suit. Underneath the zipper there is a panel that protects from abrasions.
- Near the sleeves there are strings that facilitate dressing and allow to level the pressure in dry gloves. Legs are tipped with wide rubber for feet.
- Liners are tailored to fit respectively men’s and women’s body shapes.
- The fabric is like a second skin, fits close and softly, does not cause abrasions or allergic reactions. It serves as a underwear perfectly and can be worn directly on the body.
- The liner keeps warm even when it is wet. It has a breathable membrane between it’s layers that keeps moisture and sweat away from the body and does not allow it to go back (e.g. when pressed). It also protects against the wind after a dry suit is taken off.
- The elastic fabric does not pinch, even when snuggly fitted. The outside layer is slippy, nothing sticks to it and this facilitates dressing and movement, nothing restrains your activities.
- Polartec Aqua Shell fabric has an impregnation that prevents from growth of microorganisms that cause an unpleasant smell of sweat.
- Seams of the liner are trimmed softly. Whole is sewn with flat seams – these are elastic and does not rub off. They are also much less susceptible to come unstitched.
- You can wash it in a washing machine. After one spin-dry cycle the liner is almost completly dry.
- Men’s sizes: XS – XXL, women’s sizes: 36 – 46 (UK 8 -18). It is possibile to order with small modifications or tailoring