Design Life: Unlimited
Service Pressure: 300 bar
Diving Time: 15 min
Weight (empty): 6.25 kg
Length: 59 cm
Diameter: 13,9 cm
Perimeter: 44 cm
Valve Thread Size: M 25 x 2, EN144-1
A CARBONDIVE 300 weighs only half that of an older designed cylinder for the same diving time!
(compared to a 10 l steel cylinder, weight ca. 12 kg, diving time ca. 15 min)
All cylinders are delivered with a top quality valve
Tank boot included (affixed)
Group 1: usable with pure Oxygen
(requires the use of a specific valve, which is available on request)
With Certificate (TÜV)
Your Advantages at a Glance
- less weight – however the needed extra weight is only 1 – 2 kg
- high relief for your backbone
- higher air resources – higher safety
- frequent refilling not necessary – 2 dives with only one cylinder fill
Highest safety and quality standards take top priority
Cylinders have a steel liner (CrMO-steel)
Carbon fibre wrapping (cylindrical shell)
5 independent quality and safety examinations during the production process:
– “Brinell-Hardness Survey”
– Visual examination (inside and outside, multiple controlling of the thread)
– Ultrasonic examination
– Hydraulic compression test
– Final examination before delivery
A CARBONDIVE 300 cylinder is incredible resistant,
it bursts at a pressure of 851 BAR.
There is also no danger of explosion, even if the winding is damaged.
A common steel cylinder without a carbon fibre wrapping bursts at 430 BAR.